According to a recent study conducted by the University of Utah, the average boss adds about 1.75 times as much output as the average worker, which is in line with the differences in pay received by the two types of employees.
So what does a ‘cool’ boss do better than an average one?
Attract the best talent to you.
Align your Teams.
Improve Staff Performance.
- identify the ‘right talent’ for their teams depending on the existing team profile and business objectives;
- attract, recruit and retain the right talent to join their teams
- identify where they should be increasing or rationalising headcount within their business for sustainable growth
Stage 2 of the Cool Boss Program assists managers to:
- focus on effective deployment and create effective cross functional teams
- support, communicate and lead teams to new energy, ideas and innovations
- manage, motivate and develop your teams to implement innovations and improve performance
What type of ‘Boss’ are you?
Read our latest article for more insight into the ‘Cool Boss’
Contact us for a free Consultation or to find out more